GRAND SEIKO "SNOWFLAKE" SBGA211
|Case Material:||High-intensity Titanium|
|Crystal/Glass Coating:||Anti-reflective Coating On Inner Surface|
|Band Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Clasp Type:||Three-fold Clasp With Push Button Release|
|Water Resistance:||10 Bar|
|Accuracy:||±1 Second Per Day / ±15 Seconds Per Month (Average)|
PLEASE READ TERMS AND AGREEMENT
1. Customer must pay the FULL SPECIAL OFFER AMOUNT within 72 hours of order confirmation.
2. We will only accept PayPal and Bank Transfer Payments to our official Bank Accounts.
3. Our Customer Service Representative will confirm order and confirm payment within the 72 hour confirmation period.
4. Upon confirmation of payments for your order, our customer representative will update you upon the arrival and release of your orders.
5. BY PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND AGREEMENT.
The SBGA211 is powered by Spring Drive, Grand Seiko’s unique caliber, which combines the motive force of a mainspring found with the high precision of a quartz watch.
The case and bracelet are made with high-intensity titanium, providing a scratch and corrosion resistant finish, making it 30% lighter than stainless steel and a pleasure to wear.
The blue steel second hand moves smoothly in glide motion, and glows over the contrasting pure white face to create an even more dramatic movement.
It has a 72-hour (3-day) power reserve, and a power reserve indicator on the bottom left of the dial.
|Case Material||High-intensity Titanium|
|Crystal/Glass Coating||Anti-reflective Coating On Inner Surface|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Clasp Type||Three-fold Clasp With Push Button Release|
|Water Resistance||10 Bar|
|Accuracy||±1 Second Per Day / ±15 Seconds Per Month (Average)|