GRAND SEIKO SBGA463
|Case Material:||High-intensity Titanium|
|Case Size:||Diameter 44.2mm; Lug-to-lug 51mm; Thickness 14mm|
|Case Weight:||137.0 g|
|Crystal/Glass Material:||Sapphire Crystal|
|Crystal/Glass Coating:||Anti-reflective Coating On Inner Surface|
|Band Material:||High Intensity Titanium|
|Clasp Type:||Three-fold clasp with secure lock & push button release, solid & slide adjuster|
|Duration:||Approx. 72 hours (3 days)|
|Water Resistance:||200 Meters / 660 Feet|
|Accuracy:||±15 seconds per month (±1 second per day)|
PLEASE READ TERMS AND AGREEMENT
- EARLIEST ETA OF THIS PRE-ORDER IS JULY 2022. PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT THE MODEL MAY ARRIVE AFTER JULY 2022 WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
- Customer m ust pay the FULL AMOUNT within 24 hours of order confirmation.
- We will only accept PayPal and Bank Transfer Payments to our official Bank Accounts.
- Our Customer Service Representative will confirm order and confirm payment within the 72 hour confirmation period.
- Upon confirmation of payments for your order, our customer representative will update you upon the arrival and release of your orders.
- BY PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND AGREEMENT.
A Spring Drive diver’s watch in titanium, designed for maximum legibility and security
The Spring Drive 200m Diver’s watch has long been appreciated for its precision and robustness. This version features a case made of high-intensity titanium which is lighter than stainless steel and more resistant to scratches. Its legibility at depth is enhanced by the inclusion of Lumibrite indexes at all twelve hour marks, including the one at three o’clock to the right of the calendar frame. To ensure that the time can be read easily and without error at a glance, there are 60 distinct markings as well as five numerals on the bezel. Each hand is different in design and stands out clearly from the dial and the triangular marker at twelve o’clock ensures that, even at depth, no mistake is made. Every component is built to last but every diver knows that their watch needs regular maintenance, just like every other device on which his or her life may depend. This is why the titanium case and bezel are designed for secure disassembly and re-assembly when routine checks are made at the Grand Seiko Service Centers.
With its screw-down crown, one-way rotating bezel, water resistance to 200 meters and anti-reflective coating on inner surface of the crystal, this watch provides all the security and legibility that the serious diver requires.
|Case Material||High-intensity Titanium|
|Case Size||Diameter 44.2mm; Lug-to-lug 51mm; Thickness 14mm|
|Case Weight||137.0 g|
|Crystal/Glass Material||Sapphire Crystal|
|Crystal/Glass Coating||Anti-reflective Coating On Inner Surface|
|Band Material||High Intensity Titanium|
|Clasp Type||Three-fold clasp with secure lock & push button release, solid & slide adjuster|
|Duration||Approx. 72 hours (3 days)|
|Water Resistance||200 Meters / 660 Feet|
|Accuracy||±15 seconds per month (±1 second per day)|