GRAND SEIKO SBGE277 (PRE-ORDER)
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Crystal/Glass Coating:||Anti-reflective Coating On Inner Surface|
|Band Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Clasp Type:||Three-fold Clasp With Push Button Release|
|Duration:||Approx. 72 hours (3 days)|
|Water Resistance:||10 Bar|
|Accuracy:||±1 second per day (±15 seconds per month)|
|Other details / Features :||
PLEASE READ TERMS AND AGREEMENT
- EARLIEST ETA OF THIS PRE-ORDER IS NOVEMBER 2022. PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT THE MODEL MAY ARRIVE AFTER NOVEMBER 2022 WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
- Customer m ust pay the FULL SPECIAL OFFER AMOUNT within 24 hours of order confirmation.
- We will only accept PayPal and Bank Transfer Payments to our official Bank Accounts.
- Our Customer Service Representative will confirm order and confirm payment within the 72 hour confirmation period.
- Upon confirmation of payments for your order, our customer representative will update you upon the arrival and release of your orders.
- BY PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND AGREEMENT.
All Grand Seiko Spring Drive timepieces are designed, made, assembled and adjusted by the skilled craftsmen and women of the Shinshu Watch Studio, which is located in central Japan and surrounded by the Hotaka mountain range whose tallest summit is 3,190 metres high. As the Hotaka mountain range was created by volcanic activity, its peaks and slopes have sharp ridges and sheer cliffs which, even when carved by the wind and snow over the millennia, reveal nature at its most dramatic. This watch’s dial has the color and texture that typify the geology of the Hotaka range.
Thanks to Grand Seiko’s unique Spring Drive caliber, the seconds hand glides silently and smoothly, with no ‘tick’, across the dial, perfectly reflecting the natural and continuous flow of time. The power reserve is 72 hours when fully wound and is shown on the discreet indicator next to the eight o’clock marker. The GMT hand allows a second time zone to be shown and the hour can be adjusted without compromising the one-second-a-day precision of Spring Drive.
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Crystal/Glass Coating||Anti-reflective Coating On Inner Surface|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Clasp Type||Three-fold Clasp With Push Button Release|
|Duration||Approx. 72 hours (3 days)|
|Water Resistance||10 Bar|
|Accuracy||±1 second per day (±15 seconds per month)|