GRAND SEIKO SBGJ237
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Size:||Diameter 44.2mm Lug-to-lug 50.6mm Thickness 14.4mm|
|Crystal/Glass Material:||Dual-curved Sapphire Crystal|
|Crystal/Glass Coating:||Anti-reflective Coating On Inner Surface|
|Band Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Clasp Type:||Three-fold Clasp With Push Button Release|
|Movement:||AUTOMATIC WITH MANUAL WINDING CAPACITY|
|Duration:||Approx. 55 hours|
|Water Resistance:||20 Bar|
|Accuracy:||+5 To -3 Seconds Per Day (When Static)|
|Other details / Features :||
PLEASE READ TERMS AND AGREEMENT
- EARLIEST ETA OF THIS PRE-ORDER IS NOVEMBER 2022. PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT THE MODEL MAY ARRIVE AFTER NOVEMBER 2022 WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
- Customer m ust pay the FULL SPECIAL OFFER AMOUNT within 24 hours of order confirmation.
- We will only accept PayPal and Bank Transfer Payments to our official Bank Accounts.
- Our Customer Service Representative will confirm order and confirm payment within the 72 hour confirmation period.
- Upon confirmation of payments for your order, our customer representative will update you upon the arrival and release of your orders.
- BY PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND AGREEMENT.
Broaden your horizons.
Whenever we travel, whether by land, sea or air, one of the great joys is to see the immensity and beauty of the blue skies above us. This was the thought that inspired the design of this hi-beat watch for the global traveler. With its independently adjusted GMT hand and its 24 hour bezel for dual time display, you can keep track of the precise time both at home and wherever your adventures may take you with the deep blue of the unlimited skies mirrored in the dial.
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Case Size||Diameter 44.2mm Lug-to-lug 50.6mm Thickness 14.4mm|
|Crystal/Glass Material||Dual-curved Sapphire Crystal|
|Crystal/Glass Coating||Anti-reflective Coating On Inner Surface|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Clasp Type||Three-fold Clasp With Push Button Release|
|Movement||AUTOMATIC WITH MANUAL WINDING CAPACITY|
|Duration||Approx. 55 hours|
|Water Resistance||20 Bar|
|Accuracy||+5 To -3 Seconds Per Day (When Static)|