GRAND SEIKO SBGY013 "OMIWATARI"
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Size:||Diameter 38.5mm Lug-to-lug 43.7mm Thickness 10.2mm|
|Crystal/Glass Coating:||Anti-reflective Coating On Inner Surface|
|Band Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Duration:||Approx. 72 hours (3 days)|
|Water Resistance:||Splash Resistant|
|Accuracy:||±15 seconds per month (±1 second per day)|
PLEASE READ TERMS AND AGREEMENT
- EARLIEST ETA OF THIS PRE-ORDER IS NOVEMBER 2022. PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT THE MODEL MAY ARRIVE AFTER THE ETA WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
- Customer m ust pay the FULL SPECIAL OFFER AMOUNT within 24 hours of order confirmation.
- We will only accept PayPal and Bank Transfer Payments to our official Bank Accounts.
- Our Customer Service Representative will confirm order and confirm payment within the 72 hour confirmation period.
- Upon confirmation of payments for your order, our customer representative will update you upon the arrival and release of your orders.
- BY PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND AGREEMENT.
A Spring Drive gem inspired by Omiwatari
Most winters, Lake Suwa freezes over and, every few years, a long ridge appears in the ice from one side of the lake to the other.
Tradition has it that this is the ‘Omiwatari’ or where the gods walk out over the ice. True or not, this legend has inspired the craftsmen and women at the nearby Shinshu Watch Studio to create a dial of exquisite subtlety for this hand-winding Spring Drive timepiece. It has the color, feel and texture of the snow-covered ice on Lake Suwa and is in a silver tone. The bracelet has a nine-row construction that ensures a soft and exact fit to the wrist.
The watch is powered by Spring Drive Caliber 9R31 which has a Dual Spring Barrel that delivers a power reserve of 72 hours when fully wound. Its exquisite finishing is visible through the exhibition case-back along with the power reserve indicator.
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Case Size||Diameter 38.5mm Lug-to-lug 43.7mm Thickness 10.2mm|
|Crystal/Glass Coating||Anti-reflective Coating On Inner Surface|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Duration||Approx. 72 hours (3 days)|
|Water Resistance||Splash Resistant|
|Accuracy||±15 seconds per month (±1 second per day)|