GRAND SEIKO SLGH013 (PRE-ORDER)
|Case Material:||EVER BRILLIANT STEEL|
|Case Size:||Diameter 40.0mm Lug-to-lug 47.2mm Thickness 11.7mm|
|Crystal/Glass Material:||Sapphire Crystal|
|Crystal/Glass Coating:||Anti-reflective Coating On Inner Surface|
|Band Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||AUTOMATIC WITH MANUAL WINDING CAPACITY|
|Water Resistance:||10 Bar|
|Accuracy:||+5 to -3 seconds per day|
PLEASE READ TERMS AND AGREEMENT
- EARLIEST ETA OF THIS PRE-ORDER IS NOVEMBER 2022. PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT THE MODEL MAY ARRIVE AFTER NOVEMBER 2022 WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
- Customer m ust pay the FULL SPECIAL OFFER AMOUNT within 24 hours of order confirmation.
- We will only accept PayPal and Bank Transfer Payments to our official Bank Accounts.
- Our Customer Service Representative will confirm order and confirm payment within the 72 hour confirmation period.
- Upon confirmation of payments for your order, our customer representative will update you upon the arrival and release of your orders.
- BY PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND AGREEMENT.
A new 44GS design with innovation inside and out
This modern Hi-Beat 36000 timepiece expresses anew the Grand Seiko Style. The dial is in light blue and has the texture of the snow that starts to melt in Spring on Mt Iwate, the imposing 2,038-meter-high peak that overlooks the Grand Seiko Studio Shizukuishi, where all Grand Seiko mechanical models are made.
The combination of a flat dial and a wide opening lets light pour in and create an ever-changing background against which the razor-edged, multi-faceted indexes and the hour and minute hands show their brilliance. Zaratsu polishing delivers a perfectly smooth and distortion-free mirror finish on the upper surfaces of the case. The 12 o’clock index is twice as wide as the others to make the time easily legible whatever the reading angle. The result is a radiantly sparkling dial of high legibility that expresses the uniquely Japanese character and heritage of Grand Seiko.
For the first time in a mainstream Grand Seiko creation, Ever-Brilliant Steel* is used not only for the case but also for the bracelet. This high-grade steel is bright in appearance and has a very high level of corrosion resistance that ensures the watch’s durability. The use of this advanced material is in perfect harmony with the very latest Grand Seiko movement, Caliber 9SA5, which offers the enhanced precision that only a hi-beat movement can deliver with a power reserve of a remarkable 80 hours.
* This stainless steel has a PREN (Pitting Resistance Equivalent Number) value 1.7 times higher than that of the grade of steel used in most high-class watches. PREN is a widely accepted standard used to measure corrosion resistance.
|Case Material||EVER BRILLIANT STEEL|
|Case Size||Diameter 40.0mm Lug-to-lug 47.2mm Thickness 11.7mm|
|Crystal/Glass Material||Sapphire Crystal|
|Crystal/Glass Coating||Anti-reflective Coating On Inner Surface|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Movement||AUTOMATIC WITH MANUAL WINDING CAPACITY|
|Water Resistance||10 Bar|
|Accuracy||+5 to -3 seconds per day|